Privacy Practices Related to Customer Data, Effective December 2017
What Information is Collected?
We may collect personal information from customers or suite owners of Salons by JC, both corporate owned and franchises, through our websites, our app, or social media pages. This information is voluntarily provided by the customer/suite owner and may include information such as a customer/suite owner’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, industry, or other personal identifier. We may also collect payment information, such as your credit card number, security code, and expiration date to process financial transactions that have been requested.
How is Personal Information Used?
We collect information about suite owners and customers in order to conduct business and provide services. We use this information for a variety of purposes related to our business, including (but not limited to):
• Sending or initiation direct marketing programs
• Contacting customers if there is an issue that needs to be resolved
• Learning more about our customers and tenants
• Device usage or other unique identifiers, such as operating system versions, and setting used to access our site
How Do I Limit Collected Information or Withdraw My Consent?
Salons by JC will not share or use personal information provided to us in ways incompatible with the ones described above. To the extent that applicable law requires express consent or “opt-in” for collection and use of certain types of personal information, Salons by JC will utilize processes to ensure each bit of information is collected with the utmost consent. Each piece of communication received from Salons by JC will give instructions on opting out or unsubscribing.
Customers/tenants can also choose to not provide personal information, limit the amount of information obtained by Salons by JC, or withdraw consent at any time as follows:
- Customers/tenants can have their contact information, mobile phone number, home phone number, or email address removed from our marketing lists including but not limited to: email marketing, text marketing, and direct mail marketing.
- Customers/Tenants may refuse to provide personal information to us or withdraw their consent by contacting us at the methods below:
- Visit our website (www.salonsbyjc.com) and contact us with your information and removal request
- Call our corporate office at 210-314-3126 and disclose your information and removal request
Salons by JC Corporate Offices
2511 North Loop 1604 W Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78258